Friday, April 13, 2007

The Peacefull Warrior

The Peacefull Warrior.
Viewed at the Kerasotes Theatres in New Lenox, IL on 3-31-07.

My ill-prepared honey mustard chicken mushroom sandwich lunch started to rebell. I rushed to the bathrooms. After taking my choice of urine covered toilets, my bowels emptied. I had to wipe off my toilet seat twice to remove all the urine. I was in the bathroom over half an hour. I missed a good chunk of the movie. Normally I would be in a bad mood. Yet, I was not. It is amazing how a movie can effect your thinking for the better. I felt relaxed. I sat in the bathroom and enjoyed the experience. I was not thinking about what I was missing, but what was going on around me. I listened to the happy patrons talking as the walked past. I heard the movie previews in a new way. I felt at peace. Well, as much as one can in that situation.
-Jason
www.littleenandbigen.com

No comments: